Protection of Personal Data
and permission to process the personal data
By opting in to this declaration of consent, you consent to the processing of your personal data, in accordance with the procedures set out in this declaration of consent.
- Personal data:
We can collect your Name, Surname, Professional affiliation, Country and Personal e–mail address,
these data are collected upon registration for an ESGE event (congress, webinar, workshop, course or certification).
- Purpose: We may use and process your personal data for the execution of the event, including but not limited to registration of your participation, communication, the drafting of participants lists, publication and communication of other information regarding the event, statistical purposes and to inform you of our activities .
- We can provide this information to our Principal sponsors, (Karl Storz Endoscopy, Medtronic and Olympus), who can use your personal data to provide you with further product information.
- Receivers: European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy VZW, an international non-profit organisation duly established and validly existing under the laws of Belgium, with registered office at 3000 Leuven (Belgium), Diestsevest 43/0001, with company registration number 0832.374.915.
- Your Rights: At any time you may request information about your personal data, collected by us, and demand to correct invalid data, to delete or to block data. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter directed to European Society for Gynaecological VZW, to the attention of ESGE Central Office, Diestsevest 43/0001, 3000 Leuven (Belgium).
- Right of Withdrawal: Giving your consent is completely voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time without any detrimental effect for you. The withdrawal of your consent will affect non-published data, however not already published data.
- We will process and use your personal data in accordance with all applicable Belgian and European laws on the processing of personal data.
Declaration of consent: opt in or opt out to be ticked on event registration form